Tuesday 31 August 2010

things i love

I really have been very busy recently with my art coursework, so I haven't had much time to do any photography lately (I will update with some more of my art coursework :D) so I have decided to share with you some things I love, including some great links:



1.Today I found a really lovely blog called The Notebook Doodles. You will find hundreds of beautiful and cute illustrations. I found myself searching through her posts for ages. Definitely have a look at this one.



2. Art Pixie is a great place to find ANY art inspiration. She regularly posts her own work, as well as links to some amazing artists.



3. COLOURLovers is a great place to find colour based inspiration for your designs whatever they are.



4. Autumn isn't far away, and I must say, it is definitely my favorite season, I just love getting all wrapped up nice and warm and going for walks with the sun shining with my family and my dog (freddie).

4 comments:

the notebook doodles said...

aaww thank you :)

the notebook doodles said...

and yes, your comment works now!

Laura Williams said...

great! and your very welcome! :)

Ganymedea said...

COLOURlovers is a must :)

Post a Comment